Sunday, August 16, 2009

Compliments from users of LURE Pheromone Cologne

Dear customers, thank you for your compliments and for your permission to allow us to post them online. We apologise that we may not able to include all the contents of your letters due to space constrain.



Location: Bar
“…usually this particularly pretty waitress would give me the cold shoulder. On that occasion with the (LURE Pheromone) Cologne, she attended to me actively and chatted with me for most of the night. I managed to get her number too!” – Shawn, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne

Location: Office
“… She’s from another department and usually we would see each other in the lift and along the alley. We’ve never spoken although we both know we’re from the same company. That day with LURE Pheromone Cologne, I realised she took an extra glance at me while exiting the lift. Later that day, we met again and this time she asked if I could carry some documents for her. What a way to start our friendship and I sure do hope there’s more to come!” – Rick, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne


Location: Chinese Restaurant
“… It was the same cheerful manageress again. However this time she surprised me with an additional dish that I did not order and requested me to take part in an oral survey (which I suspect did not truly exist). She asked me about the food & beverages served there and at the end of the survey she requested for my contact number for future references. I agreed but somehow later that day I realised that my number was more for a date than a survey ;p” – Lim, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne


Location: Fast Food Restaurant
“… I first saw her sitting at a table in front of me and we were facing each other. 5 minutes in our seats and I saw her looking at me. She was rather pretty and I thought she would just leave after her meal. To my surprise, she came over and asked me for some directions! She told me that she’s often lost and if she could give me a call if she still couldn’t find her way. Of course I agreed!” – Martin, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne


Location: Office
“… She (my superior) has never requested me to work overtime before. Two weeks after using LURE Pheromone Cologne, she requested if I could stay back for more work. I reluctantly agreed and to my surprised, she stayed back with me until everyone else left. As she was discussing work matters with me, I inevitably realised that she had released one more button than usual on her shirt. I tried very hard not to look but she would occasional bend forward to show me some details on the documents. Then out of the blue she asked if I could tell that she’s a C cupper. She also dropped some hints and asked me what people on the streets are doing there other than for activities at the nearby hotels (our office is located fairly close to the red light districts). She also said she’s so tired and “dry” due to work and feels like she cannot make it home that night and intends to spend the night in a nearby hotel. Eventually she asked me if I would like to continue “our discussion about work” later at the hotel. Being a good husband, I politely declined (I’m proud of myself although I’m indeed full of regrets *_*) and made my way home. The magic of LURE Pheromone Cologne never fails to impress me! (PS: Well though I declined, I told her we could “discuss about work at a hotel” another day though :)) The next day, she took it further and… – Mickey (Nick), highly satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne


Location: Office Reception
“… Our company’s receptionist usually does not talk to the company guys. We would often see her polishing her nails and doing her makeup. That day, it was half an hour with LURE Pheromone Cologne when I walked past her again. This time it seems like I got her attention! She commented that I was wearing a nice jacket and asked me where I got it from. In between conversations she would giggle with her fellow receptionist beside her. Later that day she again commented that I look smart in my attire. Obviously she was trying to get my attention with praises! … … Overall I affirm that I am getting more attention with ladies at work and everywhere else. – Robin, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne

Location: Home
“My spouse and I used to have sex once a week at most. Nowadays it’s like we’re back to our younger days and we’re having sex more frequently. (Well by “frequently” I mean almost every night!) Once we even took sick leave together and enjoyed a day full of love on the bed!” – Smith, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne


Location: Coffee House
“… Nowadays I find that my female friends seems a lot more casual, open and relaxed when with me. There was once one of my female friends started singing and suddenly stopped a few seconds later when she realised that I was just in front of her. A little embarrassed, she mumbled to herself “hey, why am I singing…” – Freddy, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne


Location: Office Pantry
“… Nowadays I seem to attract more attention from the girls at the office. While at the pantry, they always had so many things to talk to me. They even spoke of intimate things to me like asking me to guess who has the biggest cup size among them and how they would look like in a certain lingerie design. We even went on to talk about sexual issues like telling me which style they liked most and my preference (I love these discussions and I’m often aroused). I also observed that they seem reluctant to chat on these topics when other guys are around. In private, one confided in me that she suspects her husband having an affair with another woman... I generally find that I’m more popular and receiving more attention wherever I go. People around me also seemed more casual and willing to place their trust in me without me having to do anything special.” – Thomas, satisfied customer of LURE Pheromone Cologne